Would You Like To Watch The Full-Length Detailed Video Lesson On Fundamental Tennis Footwork?
We are going to break down the various different ways that you can and should move toward the ball in this area. The basics of approaching the ball, adjusting to the ball, and recovering from your shots in an efficient and productive manner.
The most important thing to realize here is that "Footwork" is at the core of any good shot, without the proper footwork, you will find yourself struggling to make shots on a consistent basis. Learning how to move around the court will increase the success rate of your shots and make your experience on the court a more pleasant one, plus you will be getting more exercise the more you move those feet!
Click on the Links below to discover the proper movement and technique for each featured set of footwork steps and then practice them each time you play, before you know it you will be gliding around the court like Roger Federer himself! Good Luck!
*Remember to Sign-Up with your email in order to see the Free Videos Below!
Click Links Below To Watch Videos
- STEP 1: Learn how to be prepared for any shot by assuming the proper "READY POSITION"
- STEP 2: Learn how to activate your body and react to a shot with the "SPLIT-STEP"
- STEP 3: Learn to Get off to a good start with an explosive first step with your "FIRST MOVE"
- STEP 4: Learn this recovery footwork to get back into position after hitting. " THE SIDE-SHUFFLE"
- STEP 5: Learn this technique to make up more ground and recover quicker. "QUICK RECOVERY"